Thursday, May 31, 2012

Apple Buys Redmatica!

many have not heard of Redmatica but to me this is a big deal. I bought all of redmatica products about 5 years ago and they are basically steroids for Logic. Keymap Pro adds incredible useful features to the EXS24, pro manager lets you arrange all your sounds for Logic, and auto sampler samples hardware and automatically maps it as an exs24 instrument. I sampled all my favorite korg triton sounds with it. I thought this company was dead because its been many years since I received a update to any of the programs. If Apple ties this into Logic it will be a huge step in the right direction for them to show they are still serious about Logic. With other daws like Studio one and Pro Tools updating to new versions on an annual cycle Logic is way over due for a new version. But if they tie this into the next version of Logic now, how much longer will we have to wait for Logic 10? Check out the videos on Redmatica's site to see what it does and why I am excited about this. http://redmatica.com/Redmatica/Videos.html

1 comment:

  1. So you've decided that you want to pursue a career in audio engineering, and are thus, looking into the vast array of Audio Engineer schools.

    ReplyDelete